So does the stadium ... the bleachers at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City, I believe ...

:-)

Andy, you never cease to amaze me.

A little rusty pipe and some cracked concrete and you know exactly where the photo was taken. I'm bowing to your incredible knowledge. Seriously...!

Andy, you never cease to amaze me.

A little rusty pipe and some cracked concrete and you know exactly where the photo was taken. I'm bowing to your incredible knowledge. Seriously...!

Just as your knowledge of the Boston drum corps scene in the 50's and 60's is precise and accurate, certain memories of people, places and things are seered in my pea brain - somehow ... I guess I was just one of those wide-eyed drum corps kids who observed stuff, absorbed what was around me and never realized the everlasting affect it would have on me ... that's why I'm enjoying the rebirth of the I&E shows sponsored by the BHOF along with Sky Alumni, Reilly, St. Kevin's, the Melha Shriners and potentially other corps ... it really brings me back to my yout ...

Maybe one of these days our paths will cross where we have the opportunity to meet and trade some war stories in person ...

Andy "not the Roo" Lisko

Maybe one of these days our paths will cross where we have the opportunity to meet and trade some war stories in person ...

Andy "not the Roo" Lisko

Andy, I'm looking forward to that opportunity.

Andy (I am da Roo) Marmen

That a St. Lucy's uniform?

nope...

Ah yes ... the Mighty Scepter of the Queen swipes at the head of The Wholand Scribe (er ... Author) ...

scepter.jpg

Thank you, My Queen!!!!! ... for ... well ... being you!

Ah yes ... the Mighty Scepter of the Queen swipes at the head of The Wholand Scribe (er ... Author) ...

scepter.jpg

Wow!!! If that's our little Nanci, then I surely do want to meet her.

scepter.jpg

NanciD has lavender hair? (She's changed a little since I took photos of her in Harrisburg a few years ago...devil.gif)

Hey! Who gave you my Halloween picture??

Ron ...

cartoon_devil.gif