Donny et al,

I haven't a clue to any of these folks. I just thought that, considering it's the off-season, there would be a little more participation than there has been. Besides that, some other posts have driven this thread from the top line!

Just watchin' our queen's back.

Ray

When it comes to upstate NY drum corps, if the name isn't Bruni, McGrath, Allen, Laskowski or Peashey, I have no idea. :tongue:

When it comes to upstate NY drum corps, if the name isn't Bruni, McGrath, Allen, Laskowski or Peashey, I have no idea. :tongue:

It's been slow... this pic was my christmas present from the queen... after all it is the season!

and of course that's one of the reasons it's been slow

The other problem is that the people involved were from the old Brigs and were only secondarilly involved after 1973 (like as an instructor and/or judge as was the case in the current victim... Phil with all the brothers that also marched... Anyone over 50 in upstate NY certainly should know who he is... so I won't give it up quite yet... Think Cicero North Syracuse program...

I will again remind that the fourth person standing in the cutter also passed on a very long time ago... and Hairbear has the last name right. He was corps director of the Brigadiers for many years...

Edited by TomPeashey

And I haven't been pushing it along because photos are tough to come by. Especially, older ones.

(Like the very first one that I started this whole thing with..)

yeah and he used for his avatar for a long time. now we get to look at him the way he is now........lol

C'mon Fran ... do your detective work ... I don't know him either but, it looks like he was inducted into the WDCHOF in 1993 ... along with another guy named Phil that you do know ...

:-)

yeah and he used for his avatar for a long time. now we get to look at him the way he is now........lol

actually... that's not quite accurate...

In the old Brigadier pic from 1967... I was around 300#

in the pic shown here which was just before my heart stents... I as 332#

This morning I was 274# and falling!

Hopefully... all pics will be outdated soon...

C'mon Fran ... do your detective work ... I don't know him either but, it looks like he was inducted into the WDCHOF in 1993 ... along with another guy named Phil that you do know ...

:-)

well? you all got it now... Phil Gentile wasn't Brigs and certainly is still kicking (thankfully - great guy) process of elimination?

that was a great class of inductees... Jim Prime? God I loved that man - he was like a "Godfather" to me... don't know why he took me under his wing but he did and I was so much better as a judge for it

Jimmie Russo? goes without question... my buddy!

C'mon Fran ... do your detective work ...

Not now... not until all these college football games are finished today. :tongue: