I guess Rochester ( or Grey Knight) Crusaders around 1965

The guy on the left looks a bit like Ned Nealon, but I don't know if he ever marched Cru. I do know he marched I-Men and Sky in later years.

The man in the middle, I believe, is Bill Hoyt, who later marched with us in Sky.

Sorry, I don't know the man on the right.

I hope I don't P-O our queen, but I did go in the order requested and I don't usually know many of the up-state folks from BITD, unless I have met and spoken with them 5 or 6 times. Memory isn't too great with names and faces until I really get to know someone well.

Well, those are my guesses and I'm sticking with them.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for everyone to tell me how incorrect they are.

Going to Eric's wake tonight so I imagine I'll see more than a few drum-type folks there.

Ray

not 1965 ray. not grey knights but your smokin hot.

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 476 ?

1. Guess the Corps? Rochester Crusaders

2. Guess the year?

3. Guess man on left?

4. Guess man in middle?

5. Guess man on right?

come on Ray... you know we still had the gestapo hats in 65... Not Bill Hoyt either...

The black gentleman (and he is a wonderfully Gentle man) is (or was before the world according to kodak came to an end) the director of the Kodak Orchestra...

The guy on the left is on DCP sometimes... and ACTS up a lot... and used to build things often...

The guy on the right? What can I say... a real character who for a time was Rochester's legendary Betty Short's son in law...

What's driving me crazy is where the heck was the pic taken??? for the life of me doesn't look like Soldier Field and my 40+ years ago memory stinks... but that is the only "major league" stadium I can remember from that year... certainly not Roosevelt Stadium but the 8 foot fence and double deck with stadium seats is really confusing me... certainly gives every appearance of being a major league stadium...

come on Ray... you know we still had the gestapo hats in 65... Not Bill Hoyt either...

The black gentleman (and he is a wonderfully Gentle man) is (or was before the world according to kodak came to an end) the director of the Kodak Orchestra...

The guy on the left is on DCP sometimes... and ACTS up a lot... and used to build things often...

The guy on the right? What can I say... a real character who for a time was Rochester's legendary Betty Short's son in law...

What's driving me crazy is where the heck was the pic taken??? for the life of me doesn't look like Soldier Field and my 40+ years ago memory stinks... but that is the only "major league" stadium I can remember from that year... certainly not Roosevelt Stadium but the 8 foot fence and double deck with stadium seats is really confusing me... certainly gives every appearance of being a major league stadium...

That stadium has since been imploded.

That stadium has since been imploded.

ok we won the A.L nat's that year.

as for the stadium are you telling me that it's roosevelt stadium? and your not looking for that answer so i'm asking. i think it may be. c'mon my queen tom and i need to know.

nope

Roosevelt was hit with the wrecker ball and not imploded... hmmm

boy you got me on this one...

another hint for the guy on the right... you might think of a New York State waterway system... when pronouncing his last name... but NOT Erie Canal

Three Rivers Stadium?