NO to planet.

Hmmmm ... you might want to check that one again ... last time I checked, Neptune was still a planet ...

:-)

Yes to all you say.

Now how about the third guy?

so Joe Gabe is in there?

so Joe Gabe is in there?

ok - I still don't know which Jersey Jr. Corps that was... but It would be my best guess that the brothers are the Hurley brothers... is Jeff right and Joe Gabe is the third? Wish the pic was clear enough to guess based on their good looks...

• Like 1

ok - I still don't know which Jersey Jr. Corps that was... but It would be my best guess that the brothers are the Hurley brothers... is Jeff right and Joe Gabe is the third? Wish the pic was clear enough to guess based on their good looks...

Blessed Sacrament Sr. - 1975 - DCA corps ...

Hmmmm ... you might want to check that one again ... last time I checked, Neptune was still a planet ...

Yes, Neptune is still a planet. Yes, the Neptune you are speaking of, did have a Drum and Bugle Corps. Yes, All three marched in that Corps also.

BUT, That is not the Corps in the photo.

Andy, Tom's not sure about the Jersey JR. corps pictured.

I'm thinking you and I are guessing Neptune Shoreliners?

Yes they were all in the Neptune Shoreliners. But, Photo is not Shoreliners. The Shoreliners wore uniforms Exactly like Bridgeport PAL Cadets. Red White and Black. The Shoreliners competed in Penn-Jersey. The corps in the phoro did not

Blessed Sacrament Sr. - 1975 - DCA corps ...

No. the (BS) Golden Knights Sr. 1975, used the exact uniforms as the Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights Junior Corps.

(and all three did not march with GK sr '75)

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Yes !!! Two, of the people are Hurlley brothers. Marty & Jimmy

The one in the middle is not a Jeff or Joe.

(Let me add that the one in the middle did end his marching time in a Sr. Corps, that wore Red, White and Black.)

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Wish the pic was clear enough to guess based on their good looks...

That happens when a photo is enlarged from a very small one... ph34r.gif

• Like 1