See? What moderator would understand that?

Okay ... how about this?

016-busty-girl-w-baseball-bat.jpg

They're OUT!!!! ... well ... almost ...

:-)

• Like 1

This reminds me of BellaRosa at the very first GAS I&E show when he pulled an old sock out of his FH ... ya hadda be there ...

68577-6500-101575-1-bugs-bunny.jpg

Really? Those are paid for.

Great cap though.

This reminds me of BellaRosa at the very first GAS I&E show when he pulled an old sock out of his FH ... ya hadda be there ...

68577-6500-101575-1-bugs-bunny.jpg

The 1982 (I think) Hurricanes were in the "National Dream" Contest at Rutgers Stadium. (Yeah, I know)

Pepe was not having his best day. Some god-awful sounds came out of his horn and rather than pretending it didn't happen,

he banged the horn against his leg and looked into the bell, as if to try to figure out what was in there causing the horn (not him) to sound like that.

Didn't save an awful performance all around, but the crowd loved it, as always.

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who # 529 ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30432143@N00/14929707801/in/set-72157601444249093
(Click on pic to enlarge / enhance)

OK, so somebody name that devil, already.

There have been copious hints, from outposts to crime shows to the Grand Tetons under a Red Sox hat. (That is what you meant, right, Andy?)

Hint: to my knowledge, this guy had nothing to do with either Boston or the Yankees, though I suppose there is an obscure Broadway reference here.

And even though they have had a couple of years of relative success, it'll be a cold day in the hot place before anybody writes a musical called "#### Red Sox".

There have been copious hints, from outposts to crime shows to the Grand Tetons under a Red Sox hat. (That is what you meant, right, Andy?)

Hint: to my knowledge, this guy had nothing to do with either Boston or the Yankees, though I suppose there is an obscure Broadway reference here.

And even though they have had a couple of years of relative success, it'll be a cold day in the hot place before anybody writes a musical called "#### Red Sox".

Hmmm ... I was actually going for High Beams ... the Red Sox cap was to honor Fallon (I knew that's all he would see) ... and Boston is about as "off Broadway" as one can get ... as far as the devil in the pic, all the clues point to Pete Emmons of Casper fame in the mid-60's ... then onto SCV he went ... where did you ever find such an obscure pic?

Edited by ajlisko

Too True - but I haven't seen Jimmy Fallon or Drew Barrymore do a "Fever Pitch" about NYY either. ###### Yankees is not from the past few decades. With good reason.

Hmmm ... I was actually going for High Beams ... the Red Sox cap was to honor Fallon (I knew that's all he would see) ... and Boston is about as "off Broadway" as one can get ... as far as the devil in the pic, all the clues point to Pete Emmons of Casper fame in the mid-60's ... then onto SCV he went ... where did you ever find such an obscure pic?

That can't be right though - I guessed him - really guessed - way back.

Plus I think I would have heard about Emmons on Broadway, or even off, unless it was while I was overseas.

Unless Gaelic Park counts as Off-Broadway...

Edited by rayfallon