Yes, he did. You and he performed on some of the same fields back then, I believe.

An acting school graduate of New York's legendary Neighborhood Playhouse, he appears here in the role of Lucifer in the off-Broadway production of "Goethe: Eine Fragment".

He has played numerous character roles on the small screen, notably in crime shows like "Nash Bridges". He's also one of the great characters in drum corps to this day.

From that picture, you’d never believe it’s the same guy having rifles flying about his head in Kennedy Stadium in 65.

And yes, we shared the stage at Hedges a year before. Once you saw them, you never forgot them.

BTW, it was "outpost" that lassoed me in.

Tidbit fact, his corps in the early stages of existence, auditioned girls for their first color guard called Ten Little Indians.

Edited by gsksun4

I didn't know about the "Indians"!

You are a wealth of knowledge

!

Edited by rayfallon

!

Uh Oh!.....wha'd you say?

!

Can't you read?

:-)

You don't wanna know...

I want to say, first and foremost how happy I am that DCP has housed this great thread for many years now.
Thank you so much for pretty much allowing me to run amok. Thank you for allowing me to kind of take care of things here. Very appreciated.
When I felt the need of your help... I asked... and you were there. In all these years, I haven't asked much. But, when I did happen to ask... you were there. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I can't imagine how hard it is to be a moderator in a public forum. You can't possibly know all the history between folks. I know a lot but, not nearly enough. How could I? How could you? Too many people.. too many years.... too much has been said and done. This isn't a place for #####fests or grudgematches. Yeah, this is a competitive thing but, this isnt the place to voice about it.

This thread is here to honor all. Share memories, speak of all the good in our Drum Corps History. Share laughter, and boast about instructors or any person that happened to be next to us in line.... that made a huge difference in our lives. Great place to relive, learn, love.... pass on history....
Example: maybe you have heard someone's name but never met them.... here's the place that you can "put a name to a face"

Hope we can continue here....

• Like 2

Am I in trouble?

Usually people write stuff like that before I go

• Like 1