If there's every a sitcom (or dramedy - haven't figured that out - I think it's a show you have to take dramamine to watch) that's a "That 70s Show" about Drum Corps in the 60s, that scene is definitely going in...

Now we have to cast the roles of Frank and "a certain young lady"...

If you were a little more specific the casting would be easier...

We can get Justin Bieber to play Frank, but who for the young lady?

Miley?

Wait a second...

1968 - an Angie Dickinson look-alike on a roof overlooking Gaelic Park while Casper's on the field.

Geez-us - if you add that there was ice cream I won't be able to get to sleep tonight...

I think I was at Claire McGovern's JUNIOR Prom that weekend at Sacred Heart Academy in Hempstead.

No ice cream there either.

Andy, you missed your calling.

You should'a been a Hollywood director.

I don't have a clue who would be appropriate to play yours truly. Bieber might play my left leg, I suppose.

The chick, well she looked like Angie Dickinson back then (still does, actually), but I don't think they make them like that anymore.

Annex%20-%20Dickinson,%20Angie%20(Point% Angie

MV5BMTU0MzE3ODMxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk2 Drea

Hmmm ... either would do ... let's get Marty on the phone to see what he thinks ...

:-)

Annex%20-%20Dickinson,%20Angie%20(Point% Angie

MV5BMTU0MzE3ODMxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk2 Drea

Hmmm ... either would do ... let's get Marty on the phone to see what he thinks ...

Is this another guess who personality?

I think it's Farrah Fawcett.

And I still think the last one was Pete Emmons - I don't care what Dorritie says about being on the roof with him while he was supposed to be on the field in a Park somewhere.

OK, heading to bed now.

Have to fly to Boston tomorrow for a little pre-moving back logistics, plus hopefully a birthday dinner with my kids, if I can find any of them.

They love me - they just show it in mysterious ways.

Sort of like this group here.

I thought the Sheep Wagon was the Casper Troopers souvie truck ... I think they also had a "chuck wagon" that served the kids their meals ...

• Like 1

I thought the Sheep Wagon was the Casper Troopers souvie truck ... I think they also had a "chuck wagon" that served the kids their meals ...

That's correct, it was their souvie wagon to help with the cost of travel.

Another interesting fact about Jim Jones and the start-up of the Troopers:

They started as a parade corps and Jim had trouble keeping the members in step during the parades. Imagine that, the corps that would go on to achieve if memory serves correct, the first perfect score of 30 in M&M. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. I certainly don't recall any other corps during the 60's doing that. They were to put it mildly, flawless in marching. Word had it, if you shot an arrow in the ear of the first member of that OTL company front, it would come out the ear of the last member on the other end.

Thank God nobody ever tried. :satisfied:

Sheep Wagon....

Audubon's bus?

Frank, it's okay... who hurt you?

Not that there's anything wrong with sheep... I am still in Texas after all.