Phantom Regiment -- 2005

I need some help regarding the 2005 PR production "Rhapsody" and the net versions on the web and the DVD "On the Road" version sold by them. One, when was the ending changed during the season -- and, how much different is/was it to the final product? I am desperately looking foe a copy of the DVD, but have yet to locate it. hence an argument between myself and daughters band director regarding this, and yes ..... MONEY "IS" involved..... Answer here, or, if you have this DVD or know where I can get a copy to PROV my point, email me here privately at DCP

--Trisha

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Trish I can't help you.....just wanted to say BEST REGIMENT SHOW EVER!

I recvd a reply from: PRSINKSPIRIT but could not respond -- says member name not found (???)

I'm interested in the ending -- where they add the Eiffel Tower -- was NOT inserted/added until finals week correct? The director I'm working with swears that this was in before Indy! He said it is even on the 'On The Road' DVD he saw that he borrowed that was a friends. He doesn't own it, and I can't get a hold of a copy anywhere (so far) on this Earth -- which is why I'm trying to get one, play it - and prove him wrong and win $100 !

Have to agree Johnnyboy...that show was so much fun. Not something usually associated with the Regiment which is why it doesn't get the recognition. The 2005 program proved to me those folks can pretty much tackle anything thrown at them....and do it well. :satisfied::worthy::worthy:

Trisha..wish I could help you out. I didn't tour that year. Check with some of the support staff like Dieter or Cathy... they might know.

Warmest regards,

Dave....Marie's son

Have to agree Johnnyboy...that show was so much fun. Not something usually associated with the Regiment which is why it doesn't get the recognition. The 2005 program proved to me those folks can pretty much tackle anything thrown at them....and do it well. :wub::wub::wub:

Trisha..wish I could help you out. I didn't tour that year. Check with some of the support staff like Dieter or Cathy... they might know.

Warmest regards,

Dave....Marie's son

You are right. That show proved that whatever the Regiment choose......they make it work. That was probably the majority of the crowds favorite show all season.....including mine.

Chick Corea needs to be retired but I don't hear (or see, as on the internet) any complaints from BD fans. As long as it's an awesome performance and doesn't repeat itself within the same decade I don't really care how much of the same composer a corps or multiple corps use.

Edited by PhantomPhan1989

I was at Indy - no Eiffel Tower.