Most difficult show you ever marched?

I was really impressed with ya'll at that show,

After the props had fallen down during the feature - Blue Coats just acted like it never happened. The guard in particular was working their butts off to catch what they tossed, since the wind had picked up.

thanks

i actually didnt notice, so i guess that helped me performing as if it didnt happen. i think the ones that fell were all on the other side (side 1) but im not really sure. heard about it afterwards though.

seriously, weber state, possibly the coolest warmup view/general setting for a drum corps show ever.

edit - your park and blow from last year has inexplicably been in my head for the last half hour or so by the way.

Edited by Jared_mello

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my 2005 show was easier but I wasn't as strong, which made the entire season difficult, but marching wise 2006.

My hardest show was probably Kansas 2006. I had been having pass out problems a few weeks prior and they thought I was going to pass out before the show/during warm ups.

Hardest for me was 2003.

I remember many shows feeling like I could barf by the time I got to the Space Arc in the opener.

2005 was probably easiest physically for me, save for the last 1 or 2 minutes where I seemingly did nothing but backwards stride 6 to 5 at 210bpm. Talk about a thigh burner!

Probably Louisville in '06. I was really sick before the show, to the point of hallucinating and my vision horribly blurring, and this constant pain in my ears and throat.

Either that, or Sevierville, TN in '07. Everyone who has marched that show knows about the giant hill in the middle of the field.

As for actual shows go, probably 2006. It was my rookie year, but everyone who marched that show with me knows how hard it was....we practically never stopped moving.

i think that our 06 show was harder than this year

even though this years had a whole lot more visual effects

Edited by roundabout

Either that, or Sevierville, TN in '07. Everyone who has marched that show knows about the giant hill in the middle of the field.

Pretty much was to the point that if you stood on the back side line, you couldn't see the drum majors feet. But I heard they actually fixed that field alot then what it once was.