Cadets '08 Mockup

Not every corps is for everybody. There are all kinds of great corps I wouldn't march in. Doesn't mean I think I'm better then them, or that I look down on the folks that do and have marched there, just I don't care for their style. I'm usually not a Hroth defender, but I'm with him on this one. Although, if the price was right, I could march just about anywhere. I can only think of one place I would never march, no matter how much money was offered.

Of course not every corps is for every person, but to say "you couldn't pay me to march ______" is a little bit disrespectful. There are preferences by each of us, but at the same time, I think many if given the chance to march just about any div. 1 would not be so picky.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish somebody woulda paid me to march a corps :( #### tuition ....err I mean fees! grr

You'd probably get cut either way buddy.

..........and you know this how?

..........and you know this how?

well, to say nothing of his skill, but if he didnt really want to be there, thats usually the first way someone gets cut...

That's going to be AMAZING...American Elegy is such a beautiful piece.

Hroth, that's too bad that it'd be beneath your dignity to march such a fine organization. When you do decide to march, I hope you stop caring about all these petty little things like show design; I wish a lot more people would, actually. :D

How do you suggest choosing a corps to march? (other than location of course) You spend the whole summer learning one show, it should be in a style you enjoy.

Hrothgar-

I don't understand how someone could admit to The Cadets as being their favorite corps, and yet they couldn't even BE paid to march there.

If you hate the show design so much, then what is it about the corps that you love so much?

I would not show up to a Cadets rehearsal if I were you. There are MANY members who read these forums, and you have been mentioned MANY times amongst members. If you do show up, please DO NOT tell anyone who you are.

Seriously, for your own good.

Edited by The Voice of Logic