At Midnight ... everything changes.

Try this next time.

Stage the hornline up front near the mics and put the drumline in the rear across the room.

I am betting that you will get a better quality recording that way.

Actually, we had ensemble outside on Sunday afternoon. With any luck, all ensemble rehearsals will be outside from now on. I love California weather!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, we had ensemble outside on Sunday afternoon. With any luck, all ensemble rehearsals will be outside from now on. I love California weather!

Seriously, I think that's only the second time in three years I've been in an indoor Renegades ensemble. And 4 hours of outdoor marching block in January? Lovin' it! I got my first red cheeks of the season :tongue:

I'm looking forward to hearing Roland's recordings from Sunday.

I love the fact that we missed the torrential rain that was pounding the Bay Area for the two weeks leading up to the camp. :thumbup:

Just listened to it....my almost-kinda-sorta-pro opinion....

Jesus H. Effing-Christ on a crutch!!

That's probably the most powerful opening statement from 'Gades ever! if the rest of the show is even remotely close to this...it COULD replace 03 as my fave 'Gades program....

I'm just glad I was able to score a fake birth certificate so I can come back as a cymbal player this year after aging out on baritone last season. :thumbup:

Just listened to it....my almost-kinda-sorta-pro opinion...

Jesus H. Effing-Christ on a crutch!!

That's probably the most powerful opening statement from 'Gades ever! if the rest of the show is even remotely close to this...it COULD replace 03 as my fave 'Gades program....

Thanks Sam. We're having fun putting Dark City together ... back in the evil groooove.

:thumbup:

I'm just glad I was able to score a fake birth certificate so I can come back as a cymbal player this year after aging out on baritone last season. :lol:

The cymbal line was looking really ######! Pretty sweet stuff for the first camp you guys were together doing that sort of thing.

I love playing the opening statement! Big... loud... kinda reminds me of drum corps... :thumbup:

Makes me wish I could poop this kid out sooner so I can jump in and learn the show at the last minute.