Do u want to march for $ 500 ! Come Join THE Marion Cadets

I wish you the best of luck in your recruiting efforts...

It would be great to have another corps return to the midwest...especially one that has the resources that the Marion Cadets have....(corps hall, equipment, etc.)

Again...good luck...and hope to see things go your way.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my bad.... still the wrong area though, considering this is World Class Discussions and all...

this is open class...

From what I've heard in DCI circles, Marion Cadets haven't even applied for DCI approval. If they don't do that, then it wouldn't matter what division they were in.

The Marion Cadets have been a active corps since the 1950's, but unfortunantly they have been inactive for the past two years due to lack of people. So we are not on the DCI website do to this, but we will be back on in April!!!!!

TWO years?

It can be if you use it right. DCP is how I found out that the corps I'm now marching with this summer had openings in my sections.

However... the OP is not an example of using it right. Bad grammar and spelling are big turnoffs.

hey sorrry for miss grammer/spelling, I'm fighting an 104 flu right now and trying to do my best feeling like i'm gonna die.

hey sorrry for miss grammer/spelling, I'm fighting an 104 flu right now and trying to do my best feeling like i'm gonna die.

Completely understandable. I know the weather's terrible up here; I surprised I haven't caught anything yet. :blink:

Some people on this forum should be ashamed of themselves. I for one am a supporter of the Marion Cadets, and for anyone to belittle this corps and not call them World Class is ridiculous. This corps has a wonderful and rich history. It's really sad when you have a corps trying to restart and do something good, that someone out there feels it imperative to beat them down. I had a friend whose daughter marched Marion in 20004 and she had a wonderful time. I am cheering for Marion and anyone who feels that they should'nt be successfull really needs to question what they feel Drum Coprs should be. The more corps we have the better.