Miamisburg

Musical_Spinner

If you really think this is going to happen; Again. . .I challenge you. if you're right, I won't post for year BUT if you're wrong. . you're done for a year. . .

i told you both "mama's not havin that"! :tongue:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really think this is going to happen; Again. . .I challenge you. if you're right, I won't post for year BUT if you're wrong. . you're done for a year. . . let's pony up here. I'll even say the scores don't even have to be close or even count, just that you think this will be the final order. It's put up or shutup time!

hey calm down this is all in good fun, and i certainly dont want you to not post for a year, who would i argue with.

but i do think avon and cg will beat miamisburg! past that.. i think it could be pretty competative so who knows.

end of story

Just my opinion - I don't think Carmel is gonna do as well as most think - just my two cents, but I really have hard time seeing that show in the upper teir of world class.

Hopefully, they will prove me wrong as i LOVED their show last year.

I would be thrilled to see Center Grove win the whole darn thing. : )

I would be thrilled to see Center Grove win the whole darn thing. : )

this production is magnificent!aesthetically superb on every level!

center grove's show has sensitivity,artistry,smart soundtrack,subtle elegance,sublime technique,flawless design,exquisite choreography and depth of intellect ergo they will be lucky to make finals! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

hey calm down this is all in good fun, and i certainly dont want you to not post for a year, who would i argue with.

Me, ha.

• 2 weeks later...
alright here you go

prelims

avon 89.7

cg 88.5

miamisburg 84.9

carmel 84.8

northview 83.6

warren central 81.8

centerville 78.5

plymouth 75.1

wow look at least i nailed the placements exactly. i do think the scores for everyone were low, i hope they go up tomorrow. i bet wgi is holding back numbers to leave somewhere to go.

:tongue: You guys are all completely crazy with your orders and spreads... but you sure do make for something fun to read. (prfctTimeOfDay) Now that Centerville WAS beat by a 10 point spread, can we put this one to bed? And now that Avon stayed way ahead of CG, can we put that one to bed too? And since M-Burg and CG were so close, can we agree that they are both simply so fabulous that it's almost impossible to discern who is the "better" guard? And lastly, can we put an end to dissing the potential of east coast guards whose numbers still stand above some of the IN OH guards (you go chesire, etc)? Yes, yes.... lots left to the season and much can happen but careful - your overly passionate predictions aren't exactly always coming to fruition. Don't go jinxing your favorites.... :tongue:

(All said in fun.. I really did get a chuckle out of all of it)

Miamisburg leap frogged over Center Grove in finals in Dayton.......amazing. Can't wait to see the show again on the replay.

Miamisburg leap frogged over Center Grove in finals in Dayton.......amazing. Can't wait to see the show again on the replay.

I LOVE IT! They outperformed cgcg today.. .. you could tell Miamisburg wanted it more. With that said, look for these 2 groups to be close and even flip flop positions all year.