CMM on DCP

Although I don't, and I feel that most CMM don't post where they march, I think that it isn't a secret what corps I am a member of. In fact, I would imagine many of you could guess or find out looking at prior posts of mine, or you already know. I have said it many times on these forums in the past.

I really do think that it is only a small minority that take what someone says as what their corps stands for. A simple case of one person ruining it for everyone.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also a CMM. I guess I don't post that much, and when I do post, it's usually something meaningless, but I read alot of this stuff. I tend to stay away from all the debate topics and focus more on the fun discussion topics like "favorite shout-out," or threads where I can learn something about a corps' history. I prefer those.

I'm also a CMM. I guess I don't post that much, and when I do post, it's usually something meaningless, but I read alot of this stuff. I tend to stay away from all the debate topics and focus more on the fun discussion topics like "favorite shout-out," or threads where I can learn something about a corps' history. I prefer those.

Ditto.

I march, but I don't post that often because it's hard to find topics I feel I can contribute something meaningful. Instead, I read. A lot.

Yeah, what they said.

My entertainment is watching you all "discuss" my activity.

I personally think that nothing is wrong with the activity.

Edited by madd227