Blue Stars Camp Report

Ah. So it IS a school bus then... :thumbup:

smaller... but close

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any hints? :thumbup:

Hey, bawk...who's the new gal? What happened with Lisa?

Speaking of Ms. Loeb, did you hear about her new song? Apparently, science is having a slow news millenium, so they decided to nix Pluto as a planet, rival scientists threw a pitch fit and demanded recompense for this dissed orb, so they agreed to 're-label' Pluto a 'dwarf planet' along with two more, larger than Pluto.

Some kid came up with a mnemonic to remember the planets and Lisa Loeb is rumored to be doing it as a song..."her first hit (only hit) since "stay" '. Ouch.

Something about a magic carpet flying under 9 elephants...mnemonic...not kidding.

Like I said...slow news millenium. And debates over planets...geez, makes our arguments around here seem kind of small by comparison, ya know?

I KNOW.....it's a show about nothing.

Just like Seinfeld :thumbup:

I assure you... it will be... Something! :w00t:

Hey, bawk...who's the new gal? What happened with Lisa?

Some kid came up with a mnemonic to remember the planets and Lisa Loeb is rumored to be doing it as a song..."her first hit (only hit) since "stay" '. Ouch.

Yeah, I heard about this..."My Very Exciting Magic Carpet Just Sailed Under Nine Palace Elephants". Heh.

P.S. The new girl is Keri Russell of "Felicity" fame..."Waitress" was an awful movie, but she's forgiven for being so gosh darn cute. :thumbup: