Countdown Vote

I login into the DCI site using my gold membership login and it takes me to my account screen where it shows the countdown and there's a link that says vote now. However, when I click the link it takes me back to the screen that asks me to login or register in order to vote. so I re log in and it takes me back to my account info screen. Also if I try to go anywhere else within the gold membership area it takes me back to the login screen.

Guess I won't be voting in this countdown. And if this is happening to everyone, then I guess there will be very few votes if any.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used my gold membership to vote too, and I had no problem.

I went through the process using the log-in link from the article they have up today for the voting though.

Edited by i_play_percussion

it always sends me back into the login page even after i login and it shows that I'm logged in.

Yeah I started with the link then just went directly to the DCI website neither worked.

Edited by bluecoats88

i went to log in and it said i was already logged in so it logged me out. i don't like this new format. it did the same thing when i tried to log in over the summer.

it always sends me back into the login page even after i login and it shows that I'm logged in.

Yeah I started with the link then just went directly to the DCI website neither worked.

Have you contacted DCI about this?

Also, are you able to use a different web browser or, for that matter, a different computer?

I login into the DCI site using my gold membership login and it takes me to my account screen where it shows the countdown and there's a link that says vote now. However, when I click the link it takes me back to the screen that asks me to login or register in order to vote. so I re log in and it takes me back to my account info screen. Also if I try to go anywhere else within the gold membership area it takes me back to the login screen.

Guess I won't be voting in this countdown. And if this is happening to everyone, then I guess there will be very few votes if any.

I'm getting the same runaround as bluecoats88. Why do we have to post a lot of ID just to vote? My guess is that DCI is or wants to get into the mailing list business i.e., sorting and selling its file of names and addresses to interested marketers.

Yes, I'm having problems also.

I guess I'll email their tech support.