Blue Stars 2008 and Carolina Crown 2007

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sound more like a Tarpon Springs type show.

Hahaha! I seriously just laughed out loud. Anyways, do I think there will be any similarities? No, not at all...they are both races yes, but it seems the Blue Stars will be focusing on the teamwork and determination aspect rather then the horse theme. Im not entirely sure if Im sold on this show idea, but we'll have to see when this summer rolls around, hopefully the Blue Stars can keep on moving up.

Crown show was all about the horses themselves. First they were wild and free, then they were captured and trained, and used for racing.

Blue Stars show is all about the race of the tour de France.

So no, not similar except for that one part.

Although if you want to think that, look at it like this. The 3 minutes of racing in Crown's show for 11 minutes.

Sound more like a Tarpon Springs type show.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, I hope Brandt Crocker is up on his French pronunciations come finals week :thumbup:

Will there be yellow jerseys, French press breaking into hotel rooms, denials by US riders accused of doping, and those silly little bells on the mountainsides?

Authenticity!!!!

considering their show was one of my favorites from last season, i was in the process of thinking that i was really disappointed in their creative direction this season, until i saw the composers being used in the program. gooooooooood stuff.