Fantasy Drum corps Roster

I'm so sorry Mike...I didn't know you used to be an altar boy! :smile:

Gotcha!!!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to nominate the Allen Brothers...Jim, Donny and Tom

Of course we need a DM. Who else is going to tell us when to break our lines and start a fight?

Yea, I know... :smile:

Of course we need a DM. Who else is going to tell us when to break our lines and start a fight?

Well then if you are looking for a DM that adds absolutely NO value whatsoever to the performance, let me volunteer my services. Lancerlegend will vouch for my incompetence, and John2780 will testify to nothing, (as always), and I am sure there will be others who will extend a vote of no confidence my way....

But I promise to look good and smile all the time.

Edited by O.P.

Will we have stripes down our pants? AND are we wearing blouses?

Keith- Yeah, somewhere in the mix of offering any one of six different shows to our beloved fans, there has to be a '60s style uni with a blouse, trousers w/ a stripe down the side, a shako w/plume, and white bucks.

Well then if you are looking for a DM that adds absolutely NO value whatsoever to the performance, let me volunteer my services. Lancerlegend will vouch for my incompetence, and John2780 will testify to nothing, (as always), and I am sure there will be others who will extend a vote of no confidence my way....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Truer words were never......it takes a man to admit........God bless you John. I will admit you could polish those boots really well.

One thing is certain. We did give you the honor to be the first 27th Lancer drum major to accept that 1977 CYO Nationals trophy, and for that, you were most worthy. :blink:

oppiemo.jpg

You look MMMAARRVVEELLLOOUUSSSEEE. Oppie's the only guy I know who could mark-time in one tempo and direct in another :blink:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Truer words were never......it takes a man to admit........God bless you John. I will admit you could polish those boots really well.:

Actually,...Lynn Coviello where ever you are, stand up and take a bow.

One thing is certain. We did give you the honor to be the first 27th Lancer drum major to accept that 1977 CYO Nationals trophy, and for that, you were most worthy. :worthy.:

And Jim, please, it wasn't THAT funny.... :tongue:

Edited by O.P.

oppiemo.jpg

You look MMMAARRVVEELLLOOUUSSSEEE. Oppie's the only guy I know who could mark-time in one tempo and direct in another :tongue:

It's called "Independent syncopation" and only the truly gifted possess it. yea, that's the ticket.