Fantasy Drum corps Roster

Keith- Earlier in this thread, we had the guard in 'just boots'. Then some moron suggested other uniform items, and totally screwed up this whole "Fantasy Drum Corps" thing. :tongue:

Fix'd!

:tongue:

Garry in Vegas

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll drive the equipment truck and imbide in hallucinigens...BTW, I will also volunteer to launder the guard uniforms..

Driving and self abusing is one thing.....now we're starting to cross that line......if I hear any Priests want to join us, I am going to ask for a release.

Ya know...since this is "Fantasy Drum Corps", we could bring back the CYO Nationals...and the Dream, Shriner's Invitational, World Open, U.S. Open, and.....An Evening With the Corps at Carnegie Hall. Heck, let's do the Legion and VFW Natls. too.

I mean...why not? :tongue:

And the Heart Fund, Danny Thomas Invitational - Evening With the Corps (even If It's in Madison Square Garden!)

Oh Yeah!

Puppet

Puppet- Wow! I forgot about the Danny Thomas Inv. and the Heart Fund Inv. The other old show I did think of is "Mission Drums" which I understand is coming back, in '08.

• 2 weeks later...

The quilting bee have “drill” ideas, as inspired by others, ‘cause they like lines, shapes and colours. OTL in golf carts (4 per cart) and playing as you drive; park the carts in a nice formation, conceptually, like this.

scan0001-c.jpg

Then out of the cart into a company front with honour guard ahead and a big color-pre salute. During the fantastic drum solo, the horn line gets under a parachute, held by the guard and emerges in a circle formation but with different all weather uniforms than the opener, conceptually, like this.

scan0001-a.jpg

Make an arc and play like Wow! while the guard ‘spins double-fast’, "Slams" and "Snaps" and the audience are on their feet. Take a bow, get back into the golf carts, drive to the clubhouse, have a beverage of choice and watch the show on TV :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be in the flag line, as long as there is no "emoting", no silly waving, no leaping, no foo-foo dancing and no vocals. Just equipment work and real marching, thank you. I vote for Black boots, skirts and no bodysuits or "costumes". Old School all the way, baby!