Piscataway NJ show MIA?

Anybody know the status of the Piscataway NJ show that was on the schedule this year? All I see scheduled now is a big gap where it says "TBA, NJ"

Well, at least the show is still there, albeit TBA. You still have hope.

The Des Moines, Iowa show (formally held in Ankeny) that was listed on the initial schedule had been eliminated entirely. I live in Minnesota now, but I used to go to that show every year and still managed to make it a few times since I moved. Makes me sad. :tongue:

I'm pretty sure it's in Clifton, NJ on July 5.

ditto..........

I was talking about the show on July 20- although it looks like that's an open class show.

Anybody know the status of the Piscataway NJ show that was on the schedule this year? All I see scheduled now is a big gap where it says "TBA, NJ"

If you mean the YEA! sponsored show, it has been moved to Clifton Stadium on 7/5, as others have said. I was at a USSBA percussion instructor's meeting last night, and that's what the USSBA rep told us.

Apparently the Piscataway athletic department nixed using "their" field.

If you mean the YEA! sponsored show, it has been moved to Clifton Stadium on 7/5, as others have said. I was at a USSBA percussion instructor's meeting last night, and that's what the USSBA rep told us.

Apparently the Piscataway athletic department nixed using "their" field.

My understanding was that this show was supposed to be at Rutgers University Stadium.

I know renovations of the stadium have been approved. Maybe thats why they were asked to move.

But, I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, today even! :tongue:

My understanding was that this show was supposed to be at Rutgers University Stadium.

I know renovations of the stadium have been approved. Maybe thats why they were asked to move.

But, I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, today even! :tongue:

You might be right...they were not clear on WHERE in Piscataway at the meeting. I was assuming (and you know what that means) that it was the HS, which would have been odd, size-wise.

Seeing as there's no East Rutherford show scheduled for this year, it's logical to conclude that they were going for Rutgers.

Anybody have pics of the Clifton stadium they'd care to share? :tongue:

Seeing as there's no East Rutherford show scheduled for this year, it's logical to conclude that they were going for Rutgers.

Anybody have pics of the Clifton stadium they'd care to share? :tongue:

Hmmm....maybe on the Cabs website...it's been the home of the Grand Prix for 137 years...in fact, it's the week after the DCI show, I think.