How Will Phantom Portray "I Am Spartacus!"?

Oooh, I like it muy mucho. I think we've just come up with a new show concept for Phantom. It's "Spartacus" meets "a quick history of modern dance" with a little bit of Ginastera thrown in for the needed south of the border reference.

and instead of librettos, we need margaritas passed out.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. they must. so i shall...um, 2005 had a guy in the guard as the Gene Kelly character.

no, musically it was absolutely lovely. but the theme seemed either disjointed or unfulfilled in some way.

staging wasn't as great it could have been either.

and before any of the nonsense that has occurred with arguments in the other threads...I AM A PHAN. thx

OKay bro, I was just asking.

geesh...does everyone nit pick on this site?

You new here?

I think some people just had a rough weekend...or maybe just need to get some... :grouphug:

*raises hand*

(to both)

:wacko:

You new here?

:grouphug: to posting yes....my rookie rank shows you that. But good lord, if I knew I had to had the world almanac and a "Posting on DCP for dummies" book I woulda just checked out CBSsportsline instead. Chaos...why throw minor corrections condescendingly at posters instead of comments debating the actual point? Regiment has had a female color guard as a tradition since a 'guest star' in 05...2007 was a great year, and yes we know u are a PR fan. Don't u like threads that talk about the idea behind the whole thing rather than the 20 page thread that ends with 2 people vying for the last word?

So...I have used spell checker and re-read my post in an effort to appease you. :wacko:

You wish they would what? Let me guess - Use amplified voice? Step off with the right foot? Dance on Pink tables? What what what? :cool:

I think the Phantom Regiment has far too much class to use amplified voice or other various gimmicks in their shows. I can not wait to see them in San Antonio this summer! :grouphug::wacko::bleah::smile:

Amped voice is no more a gimmick than any brass or percussion instrument. It just as legal a music option as anything else.