Awkward Moments

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember during the 07 season this one contra from boston during the crown/boston encore at FirstBeat. All of boston was looking all BA and this guy was lookin around and completely oblivious. Eventually, he figured it out and abruptley snaped to parade rest. All saw a fight almost break out when crown and boston were coming onto the field.

I have a good one. We were somewhere in Kansas for a rehearsal day on our way to Denver in 04. The guy I stood next to in horn arc had tried to get me to show him my boobs all summer. He and I were hanging out by our EQ truck by ourselves that day and for some reason, I decided that was the day. I gave him a quick show and immediately afterward, I see this old man on a golf cart in my peripherals and he yells in this super gruff voice, "Who's in charge here?!" My friend gives him the name of our corps director and I'm ####### myself. Our director was a total ##### and I would probably be getting in serious trouble if this old guy told him the story. Then, the guy just says, "Well, would you let him know I fixed the boards on that there truck?" So I thought for sure that the highly anticipated show had been ruined by an old Kansan on a golf cart when he was really just worried about making sure our director knew our truck was fixed.

Best 1st post ever award....

I remember RTN my age out year being really awkward. We hyped it up all week about being this awesome deal and it got real weird.

I have to go with any time we'd do encore with a corps that was on lock down the entire process. I liked to get to know the other corps and share stories but unfortunately that was not always their philosophy.

It was always really weird and awkward when you are either in the stands or standing next to a corps you weren't supposed to beat and they have been talking trash up until that point.

The thorwing of the elbows that is

The Thorwing of the Elbows is probably the most bad*** name for an ancient Scandinavian warlord I've ever heard. Thanks for that. I only wish I had the photo shop skills to create a model of him. I see him as this totally gigantic dude with a monstrous beard, huge wings and 18 gigantic elbows just crushing everything in sight.

But this will do for now: Behold, ThorWing of the Elbows:

BloodDwarfDN.jpg

Anyway, back to the thread.

Edited by TSRTS13

The Thorwing of the Elbows is probably the most bad*** name for an ancient Scandinavian warlord I've ever heard. Thanks for that. I only wish I had the photo shop skills to create a model of him. I see him as this totally gigantic dude with a monstrous beard, huge wings and 18 gigantic elbows just crushing everything in sight.

But this will do for now: Behold, ThorWing of the Elbows:

BloodDwarfDN.jpg

Anyway, back to the thread.

Greatest.

Post.

Ever.

Edited by rosski47