Are there THAT many thefts that occur during tour?

If so, i'm kinda afraid to go on my first tour.....should i take my ipod..? but i obviously need my wallet.... :smile: these are things i cant stop thinking about....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If so, i'm kinda afraid to go on my first tour.....should i take my ipod..? but i obviously need my wallet.... :smile: these are things i cant stop thinking about....

There are thefts on tour, but usually because people leave their stuff out in the open. You are going to be staying in high school gymnasiums and there will be lots of people passing through where you sleep. If you have a habit of leaving your stuff out in the open on your sleeping bag than yeah you are probably going to lose it. If you keep it in your backpack and keep it by your side you will be fine.

It's just like being in any other place with a lot of people. If you leave your stuff open or out, then you can't expect it to be there when you get back.

Be smart - sleep next to your ipod while its charging, or charge it in an outlet in a locker room. Put stuff away when you arent going to be there, or keep it in your bookbag. If you're really nervous, you may be able to charge your stuff up on the bus (ask the driver...)

The only time anything was stolen from us was when we stayed in lovely Riverside California. It was apparently a gang member.

Thank goodness for no west tour again this year

Charge your stuff while you're sleeping. While rehearsing, I had my iPod and my phone in my rehearsal bag. My PSP was a little big for that so i buried it in my suitcase in some clothes. Throw it in your laundry bag if you're really worried. I don't know too many people who would dig through a bag full of smelly socks and underwear.

The only time anything was stolen from us was when we stayed in lovely Riverside California. It was apparently a gang member.

Yeah that stuff never happens in the Midwest and the East.

Yeah, you're right. Things never get stolen in other parts of the country.

sheesh! :smile:

Garry in Vegas