"Worst" Uniform changes

Crown '03-06.... I hate that off-center plume

While I disagree with your opinion about the off-center plume, in 2006 the plume changed and they weren't off-centered.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only person I know who actually liked Blue Devils 1988, the "black and gray" Blue Devils with the shiny gray prom shoes.

I do admit the uniforms were not effective from a visual point of view from a distance, like in large venue stadiums. From close up, I thought they were classy, but that's just me. :)

Unfortunately, nobody else. :(

Those were nice uniforms. There, now you're NOT alone.

Yea, those overlays weren't very pretty, but I bet they were cheap! :smile:

You can make one of your own with some Hefty garbage bags, some industrial-strength dye, some old LP records, and a hot fire.

Thank goodness they ditched the Easter Bunny puke unis. Though, I really liked their 93 show...

'04/05 SCV (I think). Red jacket and green pants... A little TOO Christmassy for me

Uhhh....check out SCV prior to 84....they had the same scheme then...plus WHITE shoes...the Xmas three comment goes back to the 70s....

Uhhh....check out SCV prior to 84....they had the same scheme then...plus WHITE shoes...the Xmas three comment goes back to the 70s....

... and just for the record, some of us fossils love those frakkin' christmas trees!

Now, Madison's uniforms last year ... Ah ... Well ... Not so much.

Also for the record ... Never loved the Black Devils or the Grey Devils. It's Blue Devils or it's just wrong.

... and just for the record, some of us fossils love those frakkin' christmas trees!

Now, Madison's uniforms last year ... Ah ... Well ... Not so much.

Also for the record ... Never loved the Black Devils or the Grey Devils. It's Blue Devils or it's just wrong.

As an alum, I must agree....although I DID like the change from the 70s ruffles to the 80/90s tux shirt..and the trim change from sequins to embroidery...a neater look.