"Worst" Uniform changes

1986 Colts :smile:

I really liked the riverboat jackets.

harposolo.jpg

That is what I think of when I think Colts!

mecolt.JPG

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only person I know who actually liked Blue Devils 1988, the "black and gray" Blue Devils with the shiny gray prom shoes.

I do admit the uniforms were not effective from a visual point of view from a distance, like in large venue stadiums. From close up, I thought they were classy, but that's just me. :)

Unfortunately, nobody else. :(

Edited by wvu80

I'm the only person I know who actually liked Blue Devils 1988, the "black and gray" Blue Devils with the shiny gray prom shoes.

I do admit the uniforms were not effective from a visual point of view from a distance, like in large venue stadiums. From close up, I thought they were classy, but that's just me. :)

Unfortunately, nobody else. :(

Actually, I liked them too... and I am a HUGE fan of the old school Blue BD uni. I really liked the black though, with the white dresses in the guard. And, of course, the brass book :smile:

Liked the black on black in 89 as well...

I would agree with the sentiments on the khaki PR unis, and scv 1993. I'll add my own in the SCV change from 05 to 06. I LOVED the red on white with the green accents, and changing back to the green pants and keeping the plain red jackets seemed to ruin that look for me...kind of bland really.

Edited by DanjrusMcRynky

'07 Madison. I hated it the moment I laid eyes on it.

'07 Blue Stars. Sorry, but the half and half on the entire uniform does not work for me.

'07 Southwind. The completely black uniform backs made the corps disappear. Not what you want when you are trying to make a visual impact on the field.

'04/05 SCV (I think). Red jacket and green pants... A little TOO Christmassy for me

Crown '03-06.... I hate that off-center plume

Edited by dciguy01

'07 Madison. I hated it the moment I laid eyes on it.

'07 Blue Stars. Sorry, but the half and half on the entire uniform does not work for me.

'07 Southwind. The completely black uniform backs made the corps disappear. Not what you want when you are trying to make a visual impact on the field.

'04/05 SCV (I think). Red jacket and green pants... A little TOO Christmassy for me

Crown '03-06.... I hate that off-center plume

Really, with Crown? I think that their uniform prior to 2007 made them look distinct. It seems that with that, their choice of music seems to be distinct too.

1988 Spirit of Atlanta - just OMG! I'm so glad that look didn't stay around long. (Also one of my all time favorites)

hands down, the worst concept imo

coming in second: xmen 04-07

Edited by CoreyD

Haha..Yeah some of my BD friends would call us the marching Christmas trees. And we had green pants with red jackets when I marched also. I think basic uniform design was the same from 97-01. I loved the look of it to be honest. I have learned there are a lot of people who really thought we wore black pants during those years when in fact they were green. I actually had a couple of guys try to start an argument over it a few years ago..lol