Vandalism hits Rochester Area

On behalf of the Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps, a huge thank you must go out to Jimmy Allen, Jim Mauck and the University of Buffalo Marching Band.

The University of Buffalo Marching Band has agreed to loan us some of thier equipment until we can replace ours. We apreciate it more than you know!

To all others who have shown thier support, its people like you that help make this activity great.

Just heard the news. We are so sorry to hear. David and I just spoke and if there is anything we can do please contact us. We are not in the show this weekend so if you need something you have our numbers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we find these people, and before we put them in prison..... I'm kicking all their ##### :bluedevil:

Well Tim I think I'll join you in that crusade...

Well Tim I think I'll join you in that crusade...

I cried when I saw the tuba & trumpet pics!!! :bluedevil:

count me in too Timmy!!!

This really hurts...for it to happen to my corps and second family, and then to another great organization...makes you wonder why bad things happen to good people. Best of luck in settling this issue. Thank goodness for insurance.

I was so sorry to hear about this. As usual, drum corps people (and a Buffalo band) rose to the occasion and I'm sure Cru will most likely have one of their best shows. Sometimes adversity brings out a special kind of determination to get the job done (and we know Cru can do that). The thing that makes me most sad is that WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH I have practice "all" weekend and cannot see the show.

Good luck to all the corps - it's St. Joe's - so you know it's going to be a good show. :bluedevil:

The things people will do these days...

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND CRU! SMACK EM IN DA MOUTH!

Make me proud! :bluedevil:

THAT IS SUCH A SHAME!! THEY SHOULD BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE

Such a shame. Hope you bounce back better than before this cowardly act.

Good luck this weekend Cru!

I like the idea where should the perpetrators be caught, 500 hours community service to the Crusaders would be a good start.