BD 2008 Program Announcement

The poem is right under the repertoire...

So I just listened to Danny Elfman's "Serenade Schizophrana" on iTunes. Wow. I bought the complete work. Amazing stuff that I can't wait to hear on the field.

They're playing my favorite movement, too (Pianos). I seriously can't wait for this show. I love Serenada Schizophrana!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this show rep. And people, I'm telling you, the ballad they're doing (I Will Wait for You) by Legrand is going to be one of their signature music moments of the 2000s. It's just gorgeous.

Very excited about this show.

Oh, thank God. The music for this seems incredible, though I just don't see why they can't blow my face off with four awesome jazz charts. But hey, if it's good, it's good.

A little birdie told me that Bach Invention is the Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band version. How's that for jazz?

A little birdie told me that Bach Invention is the Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band version. How's that for jazz?

:bluedevil:

I am officially sold on this show.

:bluedevil:

I am officially sold on this show.

I don't understand how anyone can read the history of Jordan's posts in this thread and not see him for the hilarious, sad human being that he truly is. Seriously man, you go from hating the show because you think (let's not even speak about the word "proof" or "implication") they will be using narration. Then you hate it because it's not jazz, and now you love it?

Who are you, what planet are you from, what made you decide to come to Earth to ruin everything for everyone?

Edit: I suppose this post will be edited by the mods or something for the personal attacks. Oh well. It needed to be said.

Edited by TSRTS13

It's about time Gordon Goodwin made an appearance on the field. Awesome.

Edited by MagicBobert