Uniform question for the future

See Union's hats BOA a few years ago. (They had little LEDs in them that changed colors and had all kinds of different patterns they displayed. All controlled wirelessly I think. Was some scary stuff.)

That actually wouldn't be that difficult of a thing to handle. A small battery powered LED system hooked into a wireless DMX router.

1 person could literally control this all from a mechanism that would sit in their lap.

But IMHO, led's would be a little boring.

Now...LASERS....I'd go coocoo for cocopuffs for that.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wondered about that for over 20 years and have come to the conclusion that this will not happen quite yet. The uniform costs are just too high, and it would hurt their visual identities. I think accessories will continue to be a popular thing.

Jersey Surf's "School's Out" show..the corps worre light-colored khaki shorts, a blue Hawaiian shirt and a hat..looked like a corps full of Jimmy Buffets :thumbs-up: ...but it worked GREAT for that show. One of my favorites of the entire summer.