Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

No, I just found that...odd that that would be a confusing statement to someone his age. I still do.

Unless you were going to be in a science or advanced math theory based career, why in the world would you waste time with calculus..???...in high school or elsewhere??

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when people think that people who don't take advanced courses in everything are stupid.

I'm majoring in music performance, so why does it make me stupid that I didn't take AP Calculus in high school?

Doesn't quite make sense to me.

I'm a music teacher.

I took AP calc in high school

Clearly, I am, The MAN

ROFL. Why do we need history? Bah!

On topic: The title sounds fun. The music better be awesome. (I mean awesome to Madison's standards, of course)

I love what I've heard so far. They were giving out a free MP3 but for some reason they took it down shortly after...

I'm a music teacher.

I took AP calc in high school

Clearly, I am, The MAN

l AM HUGE AND THAT COUNTS AS MORE IN MY BOOK!

No, integral, as in the antiderivative of a function or one that represents the signed area bounded by the function, the x-axis, and two given vertical boundaries.
Calm down boys!..your pocket protectors are showing...

No, integral, as in the antiderivative of a function or one that represents the signed area bounded by the function, the x-axis, and two given vertical boundaries.

Wikipedia is a wonderful thing.

(I'm a college professor. I took calculus. And I strongly discourage the use of Wikipedia and other such online reference sites.)

Only on DCP could a thread entitled "Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program" devolve into a running commentary on the merits of calculus.

Back to business - I like the clip and I like the show idea. Ramiro Barrera has an excellent track record, and the design people were selected by him. I can't wait to see the corps (in their new uniforms) at Madisonic on June 20th in Middleton, Wisconsin.