New Cadets DM Unis

That is all to be admired but it's too bad he never listens to the fans.... :tongue:

What you really mean is too bad he never listens to fans like you.

Believe it or not the Cadets get a lot of positive emails and letters through the season too.

What you really mean is too bad he never listens to fans like you.

Believe it or not the Cadets get a lot of positive emails and letters through the season too.

never....

ok...maybe one

I like the uniform.

A question about the corps proper's uniform: When did they ditch the mirrors and go back to a real buckle on the front? Is that new for this year too or did they have it last year? and that horizontal piping across the front (whatever you call them), they seem more elaborate on the ends, and did they always have buttons on them or were those gone during the past few years?

I like the uniform.

A question about the corps proper's uniform: When did they ditch the mirrors and go back to a real buckle on the front? Is that new for this year too or did they have it last year? and that horizontal piping across the front (whatever you call them), they seem more elaborate on the ends, and did they always have buttons on them or were those gone during the past few years?

the real buckle, frogs and buttons returned to the uniform last year

Yes, here I go again... :tongue::tongue::blink::rock: It's going to be a good summer.

You make me tired.

I think BigSnare really likes The Cadets...he is just in denial.

It's like a first-grade boy who likes a girl, but instead likes to poke and pick at her until he finally confesses his love for her.