The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

Love the pics from Madison that Chris posted... that's my son Kevin with the red hair in pics #5713 and #5726, so if anyone sees him on tour, say Hi for me!

Your son is looking good, Linda!

Not my son, but I'm pretty sure that Nathan Clark (the son of some very good friends of mine), is featured in photo No. 5554; he's the tall baritone with attitude. Too cool! :tongue:

GO SCOUTS!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that the air blades, while interesting to look at...are still very sloppy looking from a distance. Where are the rifle lines from say....the 70's, 80's, and 90's? No lines have compared in quite some time.

My opinion on that is the way they are taught now. It seems back in the Paleolithic Era (70's 80's and before) counts were taught along with exact postioning in a miltary style. Now a days they teach in dance movements. There appears not to be the subdivision so while movements appear to flow better, the exactitude, even among the best lines IMO doesnt not rival the great lines pre dance.

Alright, I geuss no one is going to bite ! :tongue:

They are throwing a guard guy up in the air and he spins around and tumbles and then they catch him ! ( I hope )

GO SCOUTS !

Bill

Pretty cool to think that if Scouts ever do another alumni performance, your son could be out there with YOU this time, like the Stone and Hummel father/son teams.

. . . and team Auby . . .

:tongue:

GO SCOUTS!!!!

. . . and team Auby . . .

:tongue:

GO SCOUTS!!!!

I think there were actually two more I didn't mention... yours being one of them! Sorry 'bout that... :tongue:

We can't forget the many many brother (as in true siblings!) teams out there also...

They are throwing a guard guy up in the air and he spins around and tumbles and then they catch him ! ( I hope )

You mean they're doing cheerleading moves without Skippy?

Betcha the guy being tossed isn't my son!

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

You mean they're doing cheerleading moves without Skippy?

Betcha the guy being tossed isn't my son!

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

Linda , I hope he's a good catcher ! :tongue:

Bill

GO SCOUTS !

OK... stop while you all are ahead. Some idiot like me is bound to come in and make a distasteful joke...

(hopefully I just prevented that... ) :tongue:

Go Scouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!