The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

I know the maddy Flur de Leis was everywhere in last years show (also cool drill design), but I'm kinda shocked that at no point its in this years show. I mean this years program bleeds Madison Scouts, I would have expected it thrown in somewhere!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the maddy Flur de Leis was everywhere in last years show (also cool drill design), but I'm kinda shocked that at no point its in this years show. I mean this years program bleeds Madison Scouts, I would have expected it thrown in somewhere!

Maybe that's what the closer will be?

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

Maybe that's what the closer will be?

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

eesh... While I agree it is certainly a Scouts iconic emblem that is oft seen on the field, it takes a heck of a lot of careful placement and set up to make it happen correctly on the field. That might be a lot of drill to put in at this point.

But I wouldn't be surprised or sad to see it put in!! :tongue:

~SNIPPED~

I like the unis. I'm not in love with them, but I do like them. For me they are missing something., not sure what it is.

Go SPATS! Oops, I mean GO SCOUTS!!!!

~SNIPPED~

Go SPATS! Oops, I mean GO SCOUTS!!!!

I can't see that happin' ! Ramairo go's into a kaniption fit when he even hears the word spat ! :tongue:

Anyhow, GO SP... Never mind

GO SCOUTS !

Bill

That would be various degrees of awesome!

Me gusta la iguana.

and I thought Spanish one would never pay off...

One thing to keep in mind about Scott's pay is that he could have been paid more, but he refused to take more.

Go Scouts!

Edited by lnavis

Look closely. There are several forms that are fleur variations, or at least that's what they look like to me.

Look closely. There are several forms that are fleur variations, or at least that's what they look like to me.

Paul,

I believe those are Mayan symbols.

GO SCOUTS !

Bill

Edited by Bill L.