The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

I just had another peanut butter and jelly sandwich, had one yesterday too, only two slices of bread left. Man, this stuff is sort of hard to digest.

GO *burp* SCOUTS!!!

Edited by zentropa

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the doom and gloom I'd read about the guard, I was pleasantly surprised with their performance in Buffalo. They were much stronger than I expected, and I actually didn't find the jacket throwdown at all distracting. Thought they sold it pretty darned well. I absolutely love the music; it screams Madison without a note of "Malaguena" ever being played. (I feared that I might walk away from the show missing that tune. Not a chance!) And the guys are doing some crazy drill moves/body movement. I was quite impressed, especially having an idea of how much they have improved in three weeks' time. Personally, I would have put them over Boston . . . but that's just me.

GO SCOUTS!

a differnt thirdcoast/3rdcoast lurking?? :worthy:

:worthy:

I just want to add my congratulations to the 2008 Men of Madison. The show is amazing. All of your hard work over the past few months is really showing. Thank you for putting it all on the line every night and making all of the alumni, parents and fans so proud of you. Thanks to Jeff, Dann and the rest staff for everything, well done. Remember enjoy every moment you have left together and every chance you have to perform the show. I won't be in Bloomington but all of my energy and thoughts will be with you.

MYNWA

Rich

GO SCOUTS!!!

been caught lurking :worthy:

Nothing negative was intended. There is another 'thirdcoast' that you marched with that hasn't posted since the winter camps. He's been seen reading at times, but we haven't heard from him. It's great to have you here -

One of my best friends in high school was Dan Neimeyer (87-92 tenors)