Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

Crunchy Frog  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

• Yes.
    • Yes!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No.
    • NO! Please stop!!
    • NO! NO! NO! Death to Crunchy!!!! Arrrggh!
    • Errrr .... well ... Maybe.
    • Well, okay. But only if it has at least 35 lesbians

Erich Fromm: "Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties."

A.A. Milne: "One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."

Carl Sagan: "It is the tension between creativity and skepticism that has produced the stunning and unexpected findings of science."

Edward de Bono: "It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all."

George Bernard Shaw: "Some look at things and ask 'Why?' I dream things that never were and ask, 'Why not?'"

Einstein: "Creativity is seeing what others see and thinking what no one else has thought."

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erich Fromm: "Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties."

A.A. Milne: "One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."

Carl Sagan: "It is the tension between creativity and skepticism that has produced the stunning and unexpected findings of science."

Edward de Bono: "It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all."

George Bernard Shaw: "Some look at things and ask 'Why?' I dream things that never were and ask, 'Why not?'"

Einstein: "Creativity is seeing what others see and thinking what no one else has thought."

Hey Cartographer....very good quotes. This describes CF!! Wonderful.

Arrogant much?

If you feel that way, then why doesn't the people involved in Crunchy Frog actually use that talent that "surpases any other mini corps out there" and win some titles?

Actually, they have. Many members of Crunchy Frog 04 have multiple rings on their fingers, and most have marched in some great drum corps, in DCI and DCA.

The guy with the blue raincoat pulled over his head so tight that he looked like an alien? An award winning Blue Devils soloist and professional trumpet player who taught Vanguard. Also won minicorps a few times at DCA.

The bizarre clown/hick who played Crunchy Frog on with circus music? Won I&E on baritone, also played in the world champion minicorps.

Tigger? Played baritone in the Santa Clara Vanguard

The hula girl? Blue Devils colorguard.

The guy who played the world's craziest mellophone note? Taught Vanguard.

The shark? Marched in Crossmen

I could go on and on ... but the point is that Crunchy Frog is not something disrespectful to drum corps.

Crunchy Frog IS drum corps.

As of June 10, 2008 -- here are the votes.

In the "NO" Category, we have a total of 38 "NO" votes, including 10 votes to kill the amphibian.

No. [ 10 ]

NO! Please stop!! [ 18 ]

NO! NO! NO! Death to Crunchy!!!! Arrrggh! [ 10 ]

In the "YES" category, we have 24 votes -- UNLESS Crunchy Frog includes at least 35 lesbians, in which case, there are 46 YES votes.

Yes. [ 6 ]

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!! [ 18 ]

Well, okay. But only if it has at least 35 lesbians [ 22 ]

The only reasonable conclusion here is that if Crunchy Frog can meet the enhanced DCA criteria of the 35-rule (kinda), the will of the people is -- by six votes -- that Crunchy Frog should re-assemble for a command performance at DCA 2008.

Actually, they have. Many members of Crunchy Frog 04 have multiple rings on their fingers, and most have marched in some great drum corps, in DCI and DCA.

The guy with the blue raincoat pulled over his head so tight that he looked like an alien? An award winning Blue Devils soloist and professional trumpet player who taught Vanguard. Also won minicorps a few times at DCA.

The bizarre clown/hick who played Crunchy Frog on with circus music? Won I&E on baritone, also played in the world champion minicorps.

Tigger? Played baritone in the Santa Clara Vanguard

The hula girl? Blue Devils colorguard.

The guy who played the world's craziest mellophone note? Taught Vanguard.

The shark? Marched in Crossmen

I could go on and on ... but the point is that Crunchy Frog is not something disrespectful to drum corps.

Crunchy Frog IS drum corps.

So a DCI or DCA ring = arrogance? I see! It's all clear now! I would rather stay ringless and humble than have my head so far up my ### I can see daylight.

Uhmm no. Your post reaked of arrogance. Whether you think it does or not, it clearly does. Anyone can see that it does. It's not the first post from a Renegade to smell the same.

Ummm... which one of my posts "reaked of arrogance"?

And when did I say I was speaking for the Renegades? This has nothing to to with the Renegades! Just because I marched with them? You using that because you're a little ticked off about something? In that case, you're not putting your corps into a very good light, either.

Lee, what was the last count of other corps members that were involved wit CF

Bitter much?

Edited by skajerk

Ummm... which one of my posts "reaked of arrogance"?

Bitter much?

Bitter? At what? Not being a Renegade or participating in CrunchyFrog? LMFAO, that is the funniest thing I have read all year on DCP.

Thanks for the laughs, I appreciate it.

I'm done here. You know I dislike CrunchyFrog and I'm not to fond of some people tied in with the Renegades organization, which has a negative impact. I'm proud to say, since 2002, Renegades have been my hot dog corps.

Out like a light!

Uhmm no. Your post reaked of arrogance. Whether you think it does or not, it clearly does. Anyone can see that it does. It's not the first post from a Renegade to smell the same.

Nice.