Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

Crunchy Frog  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

• Yes.
    • Yes!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No.
    • NO! Please stop!!
    • NO! NO! NO! Death to Crunchy!!!! Arrrggh!
    • Errrr .... well ... Maybe.
    • Well, okay. But only if it has at least 35 lesbians

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you cross yet another DCA line

:tongue:

so you cross yet another DCA line

:tongue:

It is a little known fact that if an I&E ensemble contains a minimum of 35 lesbians, Rule 36(f)(ii) allows the legal use of amplification, pyrotechnics and live Komodo Dragons in DCA I&E competition. I never really understood the part about the giant lizards, since that seems dangerous, especially if I&E is held in a dark parking lot or in a street with fans all over the place - but I believe the rule was added back in 66, a negotiated compromise between Archer Epler and the Westshoremen. Subclause 36(f)(ii)(b) expressly states that if you decide not to have pyrotechnics or lizards in your ensemble, you are allowed to have as many members as you want. Thus, there is a basis in DCA rules that technically allows Crunchy Frog to be as big as it wants.

:rock:

Komodo Dragons are a little cost prohibitive.....but I can get one.

shhhhh........

Cool. They're legal, you know. As long as you comply with the above-mentioned rule.

It's confirmed..............Mushy the Toad has been spotted attempting to covertly survey the I & E performance forum, taking stage dimensions down and what not................which is curious, as Crunchy the Frog was spotted during the same time frame recruiting membership from Spain.

It seems clear now that Mushy the Toad is NOT a reincarnation/mutation of Crunchy per se, but is in fact Spawn of Crunchy.

Take whatever precautions you feel necessary, and prepare for Crunchy 2008 where, possibly, the Toad may emerge Triumphant. Hide the children.

Cool. They're legal, you know. As long as you comply with the above-mentioned rule.

Hey Lee! Maybe I can be a "virgin" performer this year! I might even do a solo... :tongue:

I wasnt so much concerned with the legality of it as the possibility of the Komodo Dragon deciding to "feed" at an inopportune point in the show.

But no worries.....when a Komodo Dragon attacks larger prey, such as an antelope or Canadian tenor drummer, it doesnt outright kill.....which DCA might frown upon at a championship weekend event.

No....the Komodo Dragon has a tremendous amount of bacteria in its mouth, so when it strikes larger prey the bite wound becomes massively infected and the prey dies several days later from the infection. The Dragon then just follows its prey until it succumbs to the infection and then feeds.

So...if things were to go awry, the show could be completed and then you'd just allow the Komodo Dragon to wander from Rochester on up into Canada after its prey, where it would feed several days later after everyone had forgotten all about it and it would become Canadas problem...not DCA's.

Idea -- since people are trying to shut this down before it starts, what if just we hold a giant Crunchy Frog reunion concert and street party from 8-11 PM in the street outside of our hotel?

One big concert, non-stop party and post-concert jam session, where no one has to worry about Crunchy breaking any rules.

This may be the best option Lee as you can go on for as long as you would like. Where is the Corps staying this year. Shoot me an e-mail.

Joe

Why ARE they trying to shut this thing down before it starts?

Why do they find Crunchy the Frog so offensive??? What...............would they prefer Civil the Amphibian or some #### like that/????