Cadet Bear

I fly into a snit, as you put it because of the lack of respect some show the Cadets organization because they disagree with some of their design choices. There are some corps in DCI that don't really do it for me with their show designs, however, I would never disrespect them as an organization because I don't prefer their design choices. And as far as the Cadets and narration, some of it is ok and some not so ok with me. Narration or no narration, the 2008 Cadets are going to be one amazing corps and those that choose to get a hot dog during their performance are going to miss one hell of a Drum Corps. :smile:

That's the point right there.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapier-like, your wit is!

Apparently I have mistaken Cadets for the corps which introduced narration to our activity.

Selective memory or sour grapes? In any case you are incorrect.

Yep....probably so!

Hell, if someone were to make a bear doll in the 84 BD uni, I'd buy one! (actually....I'd rather have a cat doll)

As for the Cadet one...if you REALLY wanna go old school Gahfield, the uni needs to be held together with a thousand safety pins or so!!

I think I still have a few stuck in me from 1972! :tongue:

I fly into a snit, as you put it because of the lack of respect some show the Cadets organization because they disagree with some of their design choices. There are some corps in DCI that don't really do it for me with their show designs, however, I would never disrespect them as an organization because I don't prefer their design choices. And as far as the Cadets and narration, some of it is ok and some not so ok with me. Narration or no narration, the 2008 Cadets are going to be one amazing corps and those that choose to get a hot dog during their performance are going to miss one hell of a Drum Corps. :tongue:

FWIW, I think when Cadets stick to straight ahead drum corps, few do it better. Its all the silly distractions that ruin them for me.

First, this thread is beary entertaining :tongue:

Second, the Cadet Bear really makes me want to get like 10 of them, and stop motion animate recreations of some classic Cadets drill moves :tongue: