Season X Discussion

I agree with that 100%. THEY ARE ON FIRE!!!!! :tongue:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real story of the day should be Revelation... 83.660... holysmokes! :tongue:

I know! They were quite the... uh, revelation. :tongue:

Glory of Polaris had a slight rebound last night. Onward and upward!

Wow Ranger's Arrow racked up their first win in Tupelo, MS this season. While Blue Dynasty is still taking 2nd, but a very close second. Pretty soon they will edge past. I hope this season will be the first season I make finals!!!

The Des Moines show last night was great for Inergy! I've been gone for the week, but the staff has obviously whipped this corps into shape while I was gone. We talked a lot about the work that needed to be done this week, and they took care of business.

Maybe I should take more vacations...

But seriously, I'm very proud of the work the corps put in without their director harping on them. We knew from the beginning that "War" would be a tough show, and we designed the show with August in mind, not June or early July. I'm glad that they got the show together for the Des Moines show, since it's sort of a home show for us. (Maybe we'll try to host next season).

I'm really excited about the rest of the season. The competition is really tough this year.

Kosmos picks up their second win of the season in Evansville!

That's always been a special show for us. Last season it was basically a springboard to the second half of the season- and we all know how THAT turned out! :tongue:

Lakers take home their first victory last night, Lights and Swingers took silver. I like where this is going. :tongue:

Grr, why did the update limit have to be retroactive? I haven't been able to update all week, and I dropped to 30th last night..... :w00t:

North East Marching Storm just took there highest show placement all season, taking 4th at Joplin, MO, with a score of 79.876!

We here at the corp are very pleased and cant wait to see what we can do in Kansas City tonight!

Also we are excited for the start of our sister corp the Finger Lake Fighters who start there season late tonight in Springfield! :tongue::worthy:

The Star Organization had a great Saturday night of Majors.... a trifecta.

In Pasadena, Jupiter (D1) and Hawaii (D2) took gold. In Springfield, Cross (D3) took another gold.

Of course we were watching the high scoring competition in Kansas City. :thumbup:

And now all 3 corps start the march to Texas on Monday night. Jupiter and Hawaii in San Diego. Cross in Hutchinson, Kansas.