Season X Discussion

No one at the Knight Org knows what happened overnight to change the judges attitude so strongly toward our show, but we came out on top! Lets hope we can stay there!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avengers were thrilled with their fist place finish in Division 2 in Asheville, NC by the skin of their teeth (0.001 ahead of Magic of Mobile Cadets!!!) This is the first show the corps has won in DCPI. Velocity is having a very rough start to the season putting them at the bottom of the Division 3 pack, and the staff is considering major changes to the show.

Well...NMP had a rough weekend, but it's all gravy. We're going to take a couple days, put some more of ths show on and just relax. "It always takes a couple of weeks for the judges to get into our show. I guess that's what we get for thinking outside the box. " says corps direcor Cedrick Leavell. We'll see how things come out on Weds.

Good Show last night everyone

Edited by RockEuph

The Challengers experienced a rough patch in the season. "I would rather get through the patch now rather than Finals week" says Director Michael Ramirez. The Corps is thrilled that they are now becoming more acquainted with DCPI Div. II. There is also talk of The Challengers joining the S.S.Y.A.O. The Challengers will be taking off a couple of days and do some major work. "Beware Harrisburg!" says Director Michael Ramirez.

Black Gold Is very happy at how well the crowd has received them for there first year in active competition. Although us Falling isn't what the director wanted hes very adminate at pushing a bit harder and want to see how high we can get out frist year.

With a Day off, Black Gold is cleaning and learning a bit more drill. hoping that they will make a big impact come Tuesday night

Anybody interested in having podcast once or twice a week. I learned how to do them today at a PD and thought it might be cool to have. And if you have a micropone at you home, you could partake in interviews. As of right now i'm thinking the podcast would just contain scores and corps commets. Let me know, I'm going to try to produce one this week!

Gary, i could do this in conjunction with DCPI Times.

Edited by ced3905

Gary, i could do this in conjunction with DCPI Times.

SOUNDS AWESOME TO ME!!!