Season X Discussion

Oh, man..... oh, man...... *hyperventilates* - - - - - - - - Ok, i'm good. I just took a huge gamble in my caption changes, and if it works, I might crack 93 tonight, but if it doesn't..... :thumbup:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man..... oh, man...... *hyperventilates* - - - - - - - - Ok, i'm good. I just took a huge gamble in my caption changes, and if it works, I might crack 93 tonight, but if it doesn't..... :thumbup:

Yeah I know how you feel.

Some pretty close scores it seems. Except for Division II where Les Blanc Chevaliers who are dominating.

Hey! Who won Division II at Allentown? :tongue:

Hey! Who won Division II at Allentown? :tongue:

we had an off night--plus focused on the back to back Championship not Allentown--the kids are kicking the show in high gear now! Cape Cod Regiment still has the ability for a third title too

Edited by gcurrier

I just put in my final caption changes, which by all observations will increase Unspecified's score by a significant margin. :tongue:

Also, FWIW, I preferred the smaller text on the recap sheets.

Oh, man..... oh, man...... *hyperventilates* - - - - - - - - Ok, i'm good. I just took a huge gamble in my caption changes, and if it works, I might crack 93 tonight, but if it doesn't..... :tongue:

Well I guess those changes worked. If it wasn't for that penalty first place would be your home.

Well I guess those changes worked. If it wasn't for that penalty first place would be your home.

Actually, from looking at my recaps, my changes didn't even go into effect for last night. So tonight, I should go even higher. :tongue: I'm thrilled that I'd be king of the hill without that penalty. I'd be amazed if that same thing happened at Finals, because that would mean, although penalized, Inferno is the best corps this season. In our rookie year! What Shadow did in Season 8 was phenomenal, but if Inferno can pull out a gold this Saturday, even while tied down by 0.25.... wow. :smile:

Actually, from looking at my recaps, my changes didn't even go into effect for last night. So tonight, I should go even higher. :tongue: I'm thrilled that I'd be king of the hill without that penalty. I'd be amazed if that same thing happened at Finals, because that would mean, although penalized, Inferno is the best corps this season. In our rookie year! What Shadow did in Season 8 was phenomenal, but if Inferno can pull out a gold this Saturday, even while tied down by 0.25.... wow. :smile:

That'd be better than what I did. The funny part about Shadow in Season 8 was that I had the lowest score of the season and the highest score of the season.