Season X Discussion

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, agreed. I went from gold in Kennesaw and 3rd in standings to 7th in ATL and 16th in standings. My music scores hurt me, except for percussion, which was tied for highest....

At least my corps are reasonably consistent based on the last two shows. Lets me know what I need to pay attention to this week.

The Knights were PUMPED to take Gold in Atlanta along with Les Blanc Cheavlier! Cape Cod Regiment also managed to pull off a bronze! The crew is feeling good going into the last half of the season!

Polaris had a rough night in Murfreesboro, finishing in the middle of the pack. Still, I look at the corps we beat at that show and don't feel too bad. The competition level in Division I is just so high. Polaris rebounded nicely to take the bronze at the Atlanta Regional, with a score that I believe was 5th highest overall out of the two regionals combined.

Eden had a great weekend, taking the gold in Sevierville and the silver at the Atlanta Regional, with their Atlanta score also the second highest in all of Division II for that day.

The Knights were PUMPED to take Gold in Atlanta along with Les Blanc Cheavlier! Cape Cod Regiment also managed to pull off a bronze! The crew is feeling good going into the last half of the season!

Congrats Gary! Great job by your corps.

Back to the wood shed for us. Jupiter is sitting on the bubble right out of the top 12. Hawaii in the same boat. Cross did have a silver we were happy with on the weekend.

I know they have the Internets in Centerville OH.... ive been there!

Wow... the Troopers beat the Blue Stars and the Madison Scouts in Music Ensemble last night... that should provide some interesting results.