Season X Discussion

No complaints here with today's scores. Unspecified is only 1/10 from scoring a 92!

Next week is going to be very exciting.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the SMO corps didn't have a show last night so we dropped in the standings a little bit. Hopefully after the next show we will jump back up a little bit. I feel good about my Division II and III corps. Shadow seems to be struggling a little bit though. We will see what happens as finals week gets closer.

Boy, funny how fast corps can catch up with you. The FC corps go from the top of their divisions to getting stomped in just a couple days.

All three of the FC corps have some time off until their respective regionals in Allentown and Erie. I'm confident they'll use that time very productively and be ready to challenge again come the weekend.

I'm optimistic about Inferno's chances, we received our highest scores of the season in 4 captions in our last performance. And to be honest, I've got no friggin clue where we're going for the next week, other than Allentown and Indy. :P So i'll just wait and see in the recaps...

Hopefully we'll get recaps from Lawrence, Mass before 5pm today.

That would be nice.

So is there a "hey could you put the recaps up pretty please" number to call at DCI?

So is there a "hey could you put the recaps up pretty please" number to call at DCI?

Yeah, i've got nothing to do right now, I'll gladly volunteer to press "redial" for a while. :P

Lawrence recaps are up! :shutup: