2008 Standings

LOL!!!

MY show?? I know it's hard to get used to, but it's Renegades we're talking about! I'm marching in a small class A corps from Texas this year, remember??

Or.........maybe you don't. It's been some time since we've talked. Give my best to Shawn, and when you get to DCA keep an eye out for that Frontier mellophone player that looks suspiciously a lot like that Renegades contra player you've known for so long :lol:

:hmmm:

Maybe she should be looking for that Ex-Renegade contra player with the mello sticking out the back of his head..once she arrives at DCA there Big Guy... :lol:

Neener, Neener :hmmm:

Pat

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!

MY show?? I know it's hard to get used to, but it's Renegades we're talking about! I'm marching in a small class A corps from Texas this year, remember??

Or.........maybe you don't. It's been some time since we've talked. Give my best to Shawn, and when you get to DCA keep an eye out for that Frontier mellophone player that looks suspiciously a lot like that Renegades contra player you've known for so long :hmmm:

I didn't know you weren't with Renegades this season sorry...

You are playing mellophone??? Wow! You are good. I can only play pedal notes on that little thing... lol

LOL!!!

Or.........maybe you don't. It's been some time since we've talked. Give my best to Shawn, and when you get to DCA keep an eye out for that Frontier mellophone player that looks suspiciously a lot like that Renegades contra player you've known for so long :lol:

I WILL Stomp you :hmmm: THEN........we'll meet, have a smoke and a Labatt's . :hmmm:

LOL!!!

Or.........maybe you don't. It's been some time since we've talked. Give my best to Shawn, and when you get to DCA keep an eye out for that Frontier mellophone player that looks suspiciously a lot like that Renegades contra player you've known for so long :hmmm:

I KNOW.... in any given post when I'm talking about the renegades, I'm always saying "we" when I haven't marched since 2005 and haven't been on the Board since 2007. Who'se this "we" I keep refering to? It's really hard saying "they" when it comes to the Renegades. :lol:

I didn't know you weren't with Renegades this season sorry...

You are playing mellophone??? Wow! You are good. I can only play pedal notes on that little thing... lol

I still expect to see you and Shawn at DCA! I'll see ya round the stadium, and I'll be partying with Renegades too!

BTW: If you're in the stands during Class A shows, be sure to catch Frontier. Not ONLY will I be playing mellophone, I ACTUALLY have a solo in the closer! Come check it out and have a good laugh!

I WILL Stomp you :lol: THEN........we'll meet, have a smoke and a Labatt's . :hmmm:

ABSOLUTELY!

Like I was tellin' Matzcak: EVERY YEAR after my semis performance....for SEVEN, now EIGHT years running.....I have met up with and partied down with Erie Thunderbirds afterwards, and I don't intend on breaking tradition now!

You're a traditional bunch of guys.........YOU understand!

(Although, it'll be all business when we (Outlaws Minicorps) go up against you guys at Minicorps........but you know how the game is played!)

:hmmm:

Maybe she should be looking for that Ex-Renegade contra player with the mello sticking out the back of his head..once she arrives at DCA there Big Guy... :hmmm:

Neener, Neener :lol:

Pat

And YOU, GoalieGuy...........................I'll be in MN over the 16th-17th in August and will be drinking at some point over that weekend at Patrick's......and YOUR ### better be there!

I still expect to see you and Shawn at DCA! I'll see ya round the stadium, and I'll be partying with Renegades too!

BTW: If you're in the stands during Class A shows, be sure to catch Frontier. Not ONLY will I be playing mellophone, I ACTUALLY have a solo in the closer! Come check it out and have a good laugh!

WOW! Since Shawn works with Grenadiers this season we will both be around the Class A scene! We will see you there! :thumbup:

I KNOW.... in any given post when I'm talking about the renegades, I'm always saying "we" when I haven't marched since 2005 and haven't been on the Board since 2007. Who'se this "we" I keep refering to? It's really hard saying "they" when it comes to the Renegades. :tongue:

Nope. You're still evil. :thumbup:

WHO-HOO! Go Dream and Chops, put class "A" in the top 10!!!

WAY TO GO!!!! :tongue::muahaha::thumbup:

(Yeah yeah, next week it will all be different, but it still feels good to type it!)

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Who knows what will happen by the time we hit Semi's. Dream will be bringing its A game to Rochester ;-).