Concord Show: ONLINE On-Demand

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2599413581_6d45967b02_o.jpg

I bet it looks even better on taller members.

:lookaround:

It's FANtastic to see the first shows of the season. Gonna be fun this year for the stay at home crowd.

My biggest impression of all the videos is how RUDE people at shows have become.

Blue Devils "C" corps were out there performing their hearts out, and all I can remember from the video is a bunch of people walking down in front looking for their seats (or something). Not EVEN paying attention at all.

What happened to waiting between performances to find your seat?

Of course, I'm SURE those people didn't have anyone performing AT THAT MOMENT, so what the eff, right?

Let's give it up for the best corps of the night...BDC!

disclaimer: NOT affiliated at all, just a little disappointed.

Edited by OMH

Blue Devils "C" corps were out there performing their hearts out, and all I can remember from the video is a bunch of people walking down in front looking for their seats (or something). Not EVEN paying attention at all.

What happened to waiting between performances to find your seat?

Of course, I'm SURE those people didn't have anyone performing AT THAT MOMENT, so what the eff, right?

Let's give it up for the best corps of the night...BDC!

disclaimer: NOT affiliated at all, just a little disappointed.

I know at most shows ive been to, the ushers wouldnt even allow anyone into the stands until a corps finished their performance.

I agree with you has far as being disrespectful.

Good morning -

Glad so many people got a first look at the corps last night.

As to the BD 'sash thing' that everyone is talking about, it's actually a half-tail - as in like a ring master at a circus would have a white tie and tails? This is just one side however - one tail - probably keeping with the 'absurdity' portion of the theme. The white plume is the most noticable however. A very different look.

And I'm surprised no one has mentioned SCVanguard Cadets! Holy cow! They have an entirely new - very cool - look. All black with green trim and green/black plume in the aussie with silver buttons on the gaunlets and on the front. No white. No red (except for a bit on the SCV silver shield.) It's a nice mature look for them.

MAV

BD's show seems amazingly nondescript brass book-wise on the first listen . . . but I'm sure there are rewrites in the works.

However, that drum line is intense.

Wow.

also:

SCV.

Holy crap will this show be good in August.

You and I are totally on the same wavelength.

The only thing I can add to that is that BD will once again (and will always be) fighting for 1st because they are so technically sound. Even when the show concept is flat, they can get enough GE points out of just being flat out awesome performers to easily make top 4.

And only 7+ minutes of SCV.... can't wait for the rest!