drum corps color guards for 2008

dugg

Phantom knocked Crown on it's but tonight. Normally I am not a PR guard fan but their performance WAS HOT on the webcast (the parts that I saw).

WELL EARNED PR.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

through the eyes of debbie "what-color-is-the-sky-in-your-world?" torchia,semi-finals guard scores placed the blue devils in first,phantom regiment second,cavaliers third,cadets fourth and crown fifth.

Edited by dugg

So after BD wins guard again are all of you going after that judge?

SHEESH.

SHEESH.

No. .. .everyone knows BD will win, they deserve to win too (barring a huge catastrophe tonight). . .but you should do some digging on Debbie "what-color-is-the-sky-in-your-world" Torchia*** this isn't the first time craziness has come from her numbers! Some of us are REALLY old and know the history.

***Thanks Dugg! :0)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

SHEESH.

[/quote

Perfect time of Day is right. BD probably will win although Im not a fan Myself. If youve been around long enough you see the patterns of some of these people. Also going after some of these people isnt as easy as it sounds, It can be a process that takes years. Thats another thing you learn when youve been around awhile.

The good thing is eventually alot of people do get their just deserved :thumbup:

So if there is this huge history of DT being a 'poor' judge then why is she still judging?

Also, I know there are some score discrepancies this season, but what about other seasons with Torchia? I am curious

to see more NUMBERS from other seasons or from WGI.

So if there is this huge history of DT being a 'poor' judge then why is she still judging?

Also, I know there are some score discrepancies this season, but what about other seasons with Torchia? I am curious

to see more NUMBERS from other seasons or from WGI.

As far as some people (and not just this one) its like most businesses..it all depends on timing..if the right people are in power at a given moment and you happen to be part of that clan then youre ok if not then you are out. There has been alot of uproar and fixtures and some very good ones are now on the out. Many judges left WGI and some asked to leave. I guess maybe im not answering your question and im sorry but maybe you get the idea as to the WHY !