What's in your Walnut?

This thread is very quiet. Is there nothing controversioal to say about tinight that will get things started? What about taking bets on when the "West Coast Inflation" debate will start tonight.

Knowing this crowd, within 10 seconds of the scores being posted. :hehe:

Any idea where we are in the line-up? I am going to have to start drinking soon to pass the time.

they are working for me and Boy was The Academy LOUD

Im excited to see the videos! Will they be posted up by tonight??

Does anyone know if BD or SCV will add their ending? I believe I've read that SCV will be adding it but I haven't heard anything with BD.

Rawtv: Are you live blogging the event?

Someone said SCV will be adding the closer in for Wed. They've been working on it for a week. They also said they will wear the new unis for the Stanford show. That's what I read in another thread.

Recaps for madison are up

Where are these on-demand videos being posted?

Just watched Mandarins. WOW, what an incredible step up in performance level from last week, especially in the brass tuning and balance. There were honestly a few moments when they sounded a lot like SCV in terms of their brass sound and blend. Unfortunately their color guard hasn't come as far since last week, which surprises me. Usually they really clean things up pretty quickly, but there were some pretty dirty exposed flag phrases. Overall though I think the Mandarins have made a really great step in the right direction this weekend. If they can continue on this path, they should have a fantastic season this year!

Gonna go watch PC now.

Edited by brassboy