Capital Sound has a new website

Capital Sound has revamped and updated their website...after stopping by the Capital Sound booth in Madison and talking with the folks there, it seems like they are well on their way back and from what i hear people will be quite surprised with what they are going to see. once thought of as just another corps folding, these folks want to come back with a passion. i also hear the alumni at the show were buzzing with interest and are getting together at the Cap Sound home show.

Here's to another corps making its way back to the field. :ph34r:

i heard they are going for 110 members for next year...that's larger than some World Class corps...good luck, hope they can get there. still wondering why DCI made them and Chops move souvie tents to make room for Madison...oh wait, madison is World Class, oh well, solved my own puzzle :ph34r:

and soon this thread will find itself moved to Open Class because Capital Sound is not world class.

Capital Sound has revamped and updated their website...after stopping by the Capital Sound booth in Madison and talking with the folks there, it seems like they are well on their way back and from what i hear people will be quite surprised with what they are going to see. once thought of as just another corps folding, these folks want to come back with a passion. i also hear the alumni at the show were buzzing with interest and are getting together at the Cap Sound home show.

Here's to another corps making its way back to the field. :ph34r:

Awesome!! Go Red Light!!

--sigh--

LINK!?