San Antonio

:sad:

good thread....except for the Arby's comment :sad: ....

making a list of places to attempt to hit next time in SA. Which will be sometime again this summer. We have a 2 year season pass for Sea World.

While you're in San Antonio don't forget that BLAST! is performing all summer long at Fiesta Texas! :tongue::blink::worthy:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to be sure and find the basement in the Alamo and meet Pedro and his wife Inez. :tongue:

Edited by skajerk

While you're in San Antonio don't forget that BLAST! is performing all summer long at Fiesta Texas! :tongue::sad::sad:

we're going see Blast also......I'm hoping a day of DCI and then Blast the next evening will be enough motivation to have an awesome band camp. LOL

Back to business. There is a show, right? Does anyone know the prelim order and how many corps compete in prelims?

OK. Back to the BBQ talk. :w00t:

The Prelims order won't be determined until sometime this week. Also, the 9th place-20th place corps compete in Prelims. The top four corps from Prelims advances to Finals.

Edited by mbui

While you're in San Antonio don't forget that BLAST! is performing all summer long at Fiesta Texas! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Really? Might have to go check them out.........again.

The Prelims order won't be determined until sometime this week. Also, the 9th place-20th place corps compete in Prelims. The top four corps from Prelims advances to Finals.

Thanks!

Little Red Barn? hahahahahahahaha Steakhouse...yes, bar-b-que no.

OOPS! I realized the mistake once I made it (still pretty good)

Yay, I am officially going to the show now!

On Sunday if you're going north on I-35 a great place to eat is The Grist Mill in Gruene, Texas. Its only a few miles west of I-35 at exit 191 and has great home-style cooking. And the little old Texas town there is a cool tourist spot sitting right on the river bank.

http://www.gristmillrestaurant.com/