The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

Wow Crown was ON tonight. I hope SCV moves up. I hope Crown and Phantom moves past Cavies.

I think Crown has more of a chance of passing Cavies than Phantom... I doubt Phantom will be near as clean as Crown by finals.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent earth, wind and fire medley by crown in the encore. great to see the kids really let loose and have some fun with it. wish we could see more of this kind of stuff in the shows. now they are playing christmas carols. this is nuts. i love it.

looks like a bunch of you guys are going to be upset when crown's score is read.

They will not stay in the top 3 after tonight.

I'm pretty bored with it. Does it get better?

No we are very excited about the score and the placement. I guess going on after the big dogs didn't hurt to bad.

How does a show with no real concept besides playing famous finales and another show with no real music make 2 and 3 at a world class event? That is beyond me. I am so disappointed in the judging panel, I just don't know what to say.

Don't get me wrong, Crown can play, and they can do it while marching, but the show has no backbone.

The Cavaliers show is Billy Joel/ Machine/ Spin Cycle/ Every other show since 2001, with less music. The entire show is built upon a variation of a "melody" from machine. Most of the drill forms originate from the other shows they have done, and don't forget that we must put down our horns and do some sort of dance every year.

However, BD's show is on fire. That sums that show up.

My thoughts.....

Bd..Yes i think this show will win...

Cavies... not as entertaining as last year but take that as a grain of salt...

Crown... Didn't see them coming but i have to congratulate them on bieng the first non-championship corp to FINALLY crack the top 3

Phantom personally i thought they had a great show and was calling them 3rd.... should be interesting come finals

No we are very excited about the score and the placement. I guess going on after the big dogs didn't hurt to bad.

I think they would have gotten that score even if they went on first. They were on fire!