The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

Nice going Crown, what a good placement. :thumbup: I see Cavaliers getting better when the new ending comes, reminds me of 2004. :thumbup: BD is clean but they usually stay the same the rest of the season. :felloff: I think Crown is the Cinderella team of the summer! Nice going Blue Knights too. :tongue::devil:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL... if anything cavies need to watch their backs, crown could easily move to 2nd place.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

I just got back home from working having to work overtime..... I'm a little ticked off.....

I'm completely nonplussed by the results. I wanna like BD. Their perform their show excellently, but for some reason I end up disappointed with the results every time. The only results that made me smile was Crown. But what about my Phantom? :thumbup:

I have been out, and am having a terrible time with servers. If someone could repost, or pm scores, I would really appreciate it.

thanks

Nice going Crown, what a good placement. :thumbup: I see Cavaliers getting better when the new ending comes, reminds me of 2004. :thumbup: BD is clean but they usually stay the same the rest of the season. :felloff: I think Crown is the Cinderella team of the summer! Nice going Blue Knights too. :tongue::devil:

Can someone post the scores? DCP was down for a half hour

I have been out, and am having a terrible time with servers. If someone could repost, or pm scores, I would really appreciate it.

thanks

few thoughts:

BD was the clear winner. Were they six points better than SCV/Bluecoats... I don't think so; that gap is way too big.

Cadets were screwed tonight, should have placed in the top 3; performance placement had to affect scoring.

Cavies looks vulnerable against Crown and the Cadets, could this year be their first 4th place finish in 10 years?

thanks

12. Crossmen - 77.275

11. Glassmen - 79.950

10. Blue Stars - 80.675

9. Boston Crusaders - 82.450

8. Blue Knights - 82.700

7. Santa Clara Vanguard - 86.425

6. Bluecoats - 86.650

5. The Cadets - 88.725

4. Phantom Regiment - 89.775

3. Carolina Crown - 90.025

2. The Cavaliers - 90.975