What active corps have beaten every other active corps?

Blue Knights have beaten Regiment, SCV, Madison, and possibly Cavaliers in 1997, but I don't think they have ever beaten Cadets or BD.

BK has never beaten SCV at any show as far as I know. They've scored higher than them at different shows on the same night, but that's the closest thing.

So 8, right? The six remaining champions, plus Crossmen and Coats.

Why aren't Bluestars in there? The only reason I can think is that maybe they never beat Cadets, since Cadets didn't start in DCI until after Bluestars had fallen out of the lime light, but I need confirmation on that.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troopers beat crown in 1994 and 1993 and 1992 and 1991

Thanks! (I don't think I've ever liked learning anything history-related this much before)

BK has never beaten SCV at any show as far as I know. They've scored higher than them at different shows on the same night, but that's the closest thing.

So 8, right? The six remaining champions, plus Crossmen and Coats.

Why aren't Bluestars in there? The only reason I can think is that maybe they never beat Cadets, since Cadets didn't start in DCI until after Bluestars had fallen out of the lime light, but I need confirmation on that.

Blue Stars haven't beaten CCrown(as they didn't exist yet)

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

Blue Stars haven't beaten CCrown(as they didn't exist yet)

Ah, I see.

So 9, right? 6 remaining champions, Troop, Crossmen and Coats.

SCV

Madison Scouts

Blue Devils

Cadets

Cavaliers

Phantom Regiment

Crossmen

Bluecoats

...I don't think Blue Stars & Troopers count considering CCrown and a bunch of others weren't around in the early 70s

That doesn't make sense to me, considering Troopers beat CC at Quarterfinals three years in a row (92-94).

Pretty sure Troopers would make the list.

Ah, I see.

So 9, right? 6 remaining champions, Troop, Crossmen and Coats.

correction: Apparently Blue Stars were beaten by them in the 90s. (I thought BStars were div 2 or 3 in the 90s... owell)

I forgot Div 2 & 3 could compete in Div 1 if they were good enough to. (ALA Magic 02)

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

Spirit has beaten SCV, Cavaliers, Madison, PR, Cadets, Bluecoats, but as far as I can tell they have never beaten BD.

Spirit has never beaten the Blue Devils.

Great thread!